- 3.-8. June 2019: Summer School on Information Theory in the Earth Science, Santander, Spain (http://sites-2019.ihcantabria.com/)
- 16-18 October 2019: Leonardo conference: " Monitoring and modelling complex organised hydrological systems: a balancing act between quality information and information quantity.", Luxembourg.
- 27-29 March 2019: Tag der Hydrologie at KIT.
- 7-19 May 2018: 'Second Workshop on Information Theory and the Earth Sciences' in Santander, Spain.
- 27 February - 2 March 2018: GRACE summer school on 'Combining Modern Statistical Methods and Thermodynamic Principles for Dynamic System Analysis in Environmental Sciences' at KIT.
- 1-2 March 2018: International Max Planck Research School in Jena on 'Thermodynamics of Earth System Processes'.
- 10 May 2017: 'Workshop für ein gemeinsames Umweltmonitoring in Baden-Württemberg (JEM-BW)' within the Water Network Baden-Württemberg, at KIT.
- 24-27 April 2016: 'First Workshop on Information Theory and the Earth Sciences', Schneefernerhaus, Zugspitze.
- 19 February 2016: Workshop 'Geteilte Daten – halbes Leid und doppelte Freude' (Kickoff-Workshop for V-FOR-WaTer project) within the Water Network Baden-Württemberg, at KIT.
- 23-26 September 2014: AGU Chapman conference ‘Spatial organization and complex behavior of intermediate scale catchments – is there a connection?' in Luxembourg.
- 18 March 2014: International Larsim user meeting at KIT.