Developing and provisioning software has a long tradition at our group.
We develop and share the following tools:
- Flood toolbox (only in German)
- echoRD - eco-hydrological particle model based on representative structured domains; DOI: https://zenodo.org/record/1304099
- Lagrangian Soil Water and Solute Transport (LAST) Model
Furthermore, we host a constantly growing collection of tools, scripts, analyses and examples on our Github group, among others:
- Series Distance: A tool to quantify timing and magnitude errors between simulated and observed stream flow
- scikit-gstat: A collection of geostatistical functions used for variogram analysis, compatible with the common scipy-framework.
- Event Detection: A toolbox for automated detection of rainfall-runoff events in discharge time series. The method is data-driven and applies concepts from Information Theory.
For software development we are set up broadly. We cover a wide range of programming languages and frameworks, among others: